Thursday, October 23, 2014

Is winter on the way?

Just after I posted about the amazing weather last weekend, winter seems to have said hello to us. Yesterday is was cold and rainy. Today is was beautiful and sunny, but still cold, with a high around 50.

Yesterday Baby K, the dogs and I went out for a walk, but I apparently did not pay close enough attention to the weather. When we were nearly back home we got caught in out in the sleet! I totally did not expect that! Before that on our walk we wandered through Montreux old town, up and down windy cobblestone streets, just to see what we could find.
All bundled up!
Church on the way up
Old Town
Old Town
Blurry, but it's the only way I could get the sleet on Tobs
There is snow on the mountains now!
Baby K stays warm in her slippers
Today the sun was out again, but it was still cold. We did get out and enjoy the "fresh" weather and had lunch with BK at a local Tea Room. It was nice, but pretty chilly!

Not sure how she feels about the cold weather
It looks like the weekend will be sunny, but still on the cool side. I'm sure we'll be up and out exploring, but as always, home to watch Frog football!

No comments:

Post a Comment