Friday, February 6, 2015

Life lately

I've had a few blogs rolling around in my head, but just haven't taken the time lately to write. So, I thought I would share some pictures from what we've been up to lately...of course they're heavy on Baby K, but what else would you expect?

It's been snowing quite a bit here. There was about eight inches on the terrace on Monday.

Baby K is starting to get a little more used to the snow, although it's still not her favorite.
She is pulling up on pretty much anything and everything. The second I open the fridge, she does her fast-crawl over to it to see what she can get into.

Also in the pantry...

She  and Toby are both overjoyed that they finally figured this one out:
And this has been our life the rest of this week, as we bundle up and typically don't brave taking the stroller down our hill. Baby K LOVES it when I try and wrestle her back into the carrier after we've been grocery shopping; this typically happens in the grocery cart, while curious onlookers try to figure out what in the world I'm doing to my kid.




















I think that's about it for now. We're headed to Basel this weekend to visit friends. BK is chomping at the bit to have some Mexican food and margaritas at the place we used to go when we lived there; we even have a babysitter for the girls!

Bon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment