Thursday, January 22, 2015

Baby K's favorite food

Our closet: one of the best places to find dust bunnies
I'm sorry to say that the vacuum cleaner and I have become much more well-acquainted than I would like in the past couple of weeks. Why is this? Because Baby K has decided she has a new favorite food: Dust Bunnies.

Yuck, I know. And yes, dust bunnies, as in what you're thinking. The little balls of dust/hair/dirt/general debris that collect in the corners of your house and under your furniture. They are also known as the things that recollect approximately two minutes after you've just finished vacuuming. Annoying, to say the least.

Anyway, I swear she can seek them out like nothing I've ever seen. And typically when she finds one, she holds it up in the light to make sure her dad and I can see it, then proceeds to head straight for the mouth. Again, I reiterate, yuck.

With an open-plan house, hardwood floors, and a long-haired dog, dust is not hard to come by. So vacuuming it is. BK was probably shocked this week when I vacuumed twice in about three days. Hopefully he noticed...

Gotta run now; it's time for Baby K's dinner. Hopefully she didn't fill up on dust bunnies while I was in school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment