Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A work in progress

I was a little frustrated with the blog today when I logged on. Yesterday I actually wrote two posts, with the intention of posting one today. Unfortunately when I logged on I somehow erased what I had written, with no help from the undo button. Such is life.

My dad emailed me a couple of weeks ago and pointed out that I needed to change our "About Us" section on the blog, as we had made it to Switzerland. I have been working to make the blog a little fancier (if you will) with different tabs and sections to look at. Today I finished the new "About Us" section, now titled "The Traveling Frogs." Take a look...you should be able to click on the tab above this post and go there.

I'm hoping to add pages about the destinations we've been to, restaurants, hotels and excursions we would recommend, and some that we wouldn't recommend going anywhere near. Today I started working on some things, then found myself reminiscing about all these places, and didn't get nearly as far as I had hoped. I have a nice nine hour plane ride coming up in a couple of days, so hopefully I can work on this a little bit.

I do realize that not everyone needs my travel advice, but hey, I figure at the least BK and I can remember where we've been and what we liked and disliked about certain places.

BK and I are off to a Basel football (i.e. soccer) game tonight, versus Brazil. It's my first European football game, and BK's second. It should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment