Friday, July 12, 2013

Who's excited about a pedometer?!?

I am for one! BK returned home from the US today which means deliveries! I have gotten into the habit of buying things online and shipping them to my parents' house for BK to pick up when he's in the US. And when I say "habit," it's not a bad thing. This trip I ordered three things: a raincoat (good for summer), a digital watch and a new pedometer.

The pedometer is probably thing I'm most excited about. I probably walk around four hours per day. I walk with the dogs for a minimum of three hours per day, then add on walking to the grocery store and various other errands, and I'm sure I'm up to around four hours per day. It's like my part-time job...literally.

Since about 8pm tonight I have walked around 1200 steps just in the apartment. I did take the dogs out once, but there was no actual walk involved. I'm excited to see just how many steps I walk in any given day. I'll let you know what the verdict is. My over/under is 20,000 if I have any takers.

No comments:

Post a Comment